Nutrition Is the Foundation to Natural Healing & Disease Prevention
Let us provide you with the tools you need to be healthy. Our integrative nutrition therapy will teach you:
- Which foods will work with your unique body profile and particular health condition. This includes weight management, gluten intolerance, allergies, digestive disorders, diabetes, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and hormonal imbalances.
- How to become a mindful eater and enjoy the foods you eat. It will also bring awareness to what you consume.
- Strategies to combat emotional and psychological stressors affecting your eating patterns.
- How your genetics may affect your ability to metabolize and burn fat, carbs, and proteins.
- Whether you are truly meeting your body's requirements for vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, fiber, and carbohydrates.
- Where nutritional imbalances occur within your body, and how it may be affecting your health.
- Healthy use of supplementation and which supplements are evidence-based to get results vs. unproven supplements that offer little or no benefits.
- To eat for energy, endurance, and recovery when exercising.
- How to relearn, rethink, and reshape everything you know about diets and dieting.
- How to grocery shop for your unique health goals including gluten free, lactose intolerance, digestive health, and weight loss.
Initial INtegrative Nutrition Therapy Assessment
Each client is assessed individually, and customized plans are determined based on their unique biochemistry, nutritional, and medical profile. Follow-up consultations are essential for evaluating your progress. We will also troubleshoot issues to overcome any unforeseen obstacles, modify your program, and offer continued support to ensure compliance and progress towards your goals.